Monday, September 3, 2012

September, September!

Hello, hello!


Happy Labor Day out there to everyone... September is going to be a big month for me! I have been inspired by Shay Carl to set a few goals to accomplish in the month of September. I am pumped! I've gotten Bryce to join me in this, too. I also got a couple co-workers to set some goals, too. October 6th is my 27th birthday!!!! I'd like to feel like I used my last month of being 26 in a positive way. Here go my 3 goals:


(a few places I posted my goals)

1) Be down 45lbs! At this very moment I am down 33lbs. That means I am upping my past goals of losing 10lbs in a month to 12lbs. In order to reach this goal I've set some sub-goals, which is written on my calendar. 
      -NO CHEAT MEALS!!!! Just day 3, this one has been a temptation! I have considered breaking this rule every day, ha. So far, I'm holding strong. It's just not worth it!!!!
      -Drink more water. I tend to slack on this at times.
      -Drink my Shakeology once a day.
      -Workout 6 days a week and push myself without breaking myself.
2) No buying beauty products! I have a horrible habit of wasting $$$ on beauty products. 
      -Avoid e-window shopping
      -Don't go into a retailer unless I need something specific.
      -When grocery shopping, avoid the cosmetics area.
      -Put extra money into savings so I'm not tempted to spend it.
3) Finish 3 books! For a little bit there I slacked in feeding my brain and imagination with reading. It took me quite a long time to finish Middlesex even though I loved the book. I don't know why I was doing that. I used to read a book every week... My three books are The Kill Order (20% done already), Clean and 50 Shades of Grey.
      -Bring book in bubblebath, instead of being glued to my iphone.
      -Bring Kindle to the gym some times.
      -Use reading as a winding down tool in bed before sleep.
      -When bored, pick up one of the books instead of going for NetFlix, YouTube, etc...

I hope some other people would like to set achievable goals for the month of September! 27... here I come!!!!

xoxxx,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment