Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hello World- EOS Lip Balm Spheres

It's 11:55pm and I'm vowing to BLOG AND KEEP IT UP! Milton, the yorkie, is lying on his back like a bundle of crazy hair staring at me. He's adorable. Even if it's difficult to decipher his eyes in all the mess...

My new beauty obsession (one of a few) is EOS Lip Balm Spheres!!!!



I've seen them for ages in places like Walgreen's and CVS, but always passed. While loading up on Zicam I impulse purchased a sphere in Summer Fruit. The lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. and the packaging  fits well in your hand (plus adorable). It's not that pocket-friendly, but an extreme PLUS is that it's easy to find in your dark abyss of a purse. The first night, as instructed, I puckered and applied! I was surprised by how smooth and light it felt on my lips. The summer fruit is peachy and made me nostalgic for some Japanese candies. I hopped into bed and was still amazed about how great this product felt on my lips. I got my BlackBerry out and started googling reviews on EOS Lip Balm Spheres... a lot of people like them for their packaging, but didn't have much else to say other than it wasn't THAT moisturizing. I can't figure out what it is, but it's made my lips feel really smooth. I cannot wait to try the other spheres! I've read that there are different textures with different flavors/scents. I purchased Lemon Drop with spf15 for a co-worker who loves lip products as much as me, and he says he's loving it. I think it'll be my next purchase! I don't feel guilty splurging for $2.99. Is that really considered a splurge?

No comments:

Post a Comment