Thursday, February 9, 2012

I WANT TO SHOP!!!!

I have watched a haul video on YouTube, been browsing the 'Hair & Beauty' section on Pinterest, and browsing cosmetics generally... AH!!!!

A couple of days ago I FINALLY purchased Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I originally really wanted to purchase the new Naked2 Palette, but it's difficult to get your hands on it right now! I settled. I need both anyway... Ha!


With the UD theme, I got two gel liners, black and purple, since they were 50% off on Hautelook. Are these discontinued? AND a UD Primer Potion in Eden. I've been using a sample size in that color and I loooove it.

Anyway, I still want to shop! I want a couple lipsticks, a new mascara, and for sure a new nail polish by Deborah Lippmann called Mermaid's Dream. TO DIE FOR!

I will definitely be getting the polish when it's out. And make sure I use up at least one beauty product before buying anything else. It'll be difficult!


Yes, this entire post was about my thirst to shop. Thank goodness my Birchbox and Julep Maven Valentine's mystery box is on their way to my doorstep!

xox
M

No comments:

Post a Comment