Monday, June 18, 2012

Health Journey: Month Two

Hey guys!

Another month has passed... This morning was weigh-in and measurements. I'm down a total of 12lbs!!!! My next goal is to be down a total of 21lbs by July 16th. I CAN and WILL do this!

I still have ten more sessions with my personal trainer and am seriously so thankful for her! After my sessions are over, I'm going to just fly solo. As for my own workouts I've been really noticing how easier things are becoming. The machine I hate MOST, the jacobs ladder, I could barely do 2 minutes straight, I did 15 minutes straight yesterday! My goal was 10 minutes. It was a very proud moment for me.

Starting tomorrow I will be increasing my resistance and intensity so I avoid hitting a plateau. I really want to hit -21lbs next measurements!

Nutrition has been a struggle a couple times this past month. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that my receptionist has been off for her pregnancy, so I've not prepared properly for meals and snacks during the day, so when I get home for dinner I get the mentality of, "well I barely ate anything today... straying from healthy eating will be OK" I have removed that from my mentality!!!! I feel so motivated for this month.

Trying not to be too hard on myself for not losing numbers as fast as I have in the past. I'm doing it healthily this time!

xox,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment