Monday, July 16, 2012

Health Journey: Month Three

Last month I posted that my goal for July 17th was to be down 21lbs, total. Who was down 21 lbs on that date? THIS GIRL!

In the last two weeks I lost 7 of those 9 lbs. In the last two weeks I have really upped my gym time. Last week I spent 10 hours at the gym total. I'm going to try and keep up that work... I need to figure out my workout schedule a little better so I'm not doing 3 hours of cardio in one day... Gah.

Am I crazy to set my next goal to be 31lbs down by August 14th? Maybe so. I'll put out 29lbs or 31lbs out there.

I'm feeling really good about my progress. After my training session today my trainer asked if I wanted to take a spin class with her. HOLY CRAP! I lasted... and I use the word "lasted" very loosely, for 20 minutes! Boo. Haha. No thank you. I felt like my quads were bulking insanely.

I have a new rule for drinking out at restaurants... Keep it limited to 2 drinks and cut back on the food during that meal if I'm drinking. Last night for Tristan's birthday dinner approximately 5 glasses of different varieties of wine exceeded 700cals! I was pretty horrified when I was entering my dinner in myfitnesspal. After having worked out for THREE hours at the gym, my damn dinner of sushi and wine made me feel like my progress was spoiled. BUT... myfitnesspal said I could technically consume 1,800 more calories.

ANYWAY! I would love to go for a month of not eating bad at all. Month three had 4 bad days. Let's see! August 14th, I'm coming for you!

xx
M

2 comments: