Monday, July 9, 2012

Little Haul...

I treated myself to some beauty shopping the other day since I feel like I haven't splurged in awhile.

First stop was Lush! I got a foot mask that the sales girl just sold to me. It smells like a yummy cinnamon and papaya. Will try soon. I got the Eau Roma Water - my favorite toner! And my new favorite shower gel The Olive Branch. I would like every product in life to smell like this shower gel, ha.

My next stop was at Sephora. Needed a new powder brush. A couple face primers. I've been using Benefit's The Porefessional. I like it, but I'm interested in seeing if I like Smashbox's better or not. I also grabbed a Nars Laguna bronzer since I'm nearly out. A very good bronzer for fairer-skinned folks like myself.

I got this little kit from Benefit with some nice goodies. $38 for an $86 value, yes please! I've been enjoying the Stay Don't Stray primer. I didn't like Eye Bright years ago when I tried it, but I've actually taken a liking to it! I like to use it on my inner corner then pat a little bit of Urban Decay's Virgin on top. High Beam is a nice highlight. And Bella Bamba blush is gorgeous!

Thaaat's about it.

xx
M

2 comments:

  1. I am going to need you to teach me about beauty products. Hehe This mama is slackin. You would die if you saw my make up or lack of make up bag and beauty products. Lol.

    ReplyDelete