Friday, May 25, 2012

Nailpolish Shelves

There are a lot of important things happening in the world... and clearly the fact that my nailpolish shelves are built and finished IS blog-worthy!

A couple of weeks ago I was researching storage options for my nailpolish. I was getting sick of blindly pulling colors and ruining the order of my "beauty table." I was willing to fork over the $100 for a typical clear, plastic polish display until I came across a random fellow lacquer-lover's blog. She had her boyfriend build her some wooden shelves and painted them. AHA! Brilliant!

Luckily, Bryce uses all those manly tools for his job installing art. He cut the wood and did all that drilling business. I chose my colors:

I decided I wanted ROSE GOLD GLITTER with an accent of blue-ish.

After a lot of nagging, I finally got my shelves!

and more...
Okay! I'll stop.

It took me quite awhile to go through all my polish and throw away the ones that were looking retired. Then I had to decide the color-coding... White people problems. Ha. I had to keep shifting the colors around once I'd find more reds or what have you. ANYWAY, those are my babies.

What do I do when I get more polish? I MIGHT be able to use two and half of the shelves with appliances and utensils on it. Did I already mention white people problems? HAHA! On second thought: nailpolish... Asian people problems. Ba-da-bump!

xx,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment