Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bumble and bumble!

We, the salon, are officially Bumble and bumble blessed! I started 2 months ago, and from the first day I started my boss asked what I thought about Bb and I jumped to, "WE MUST HAVE IT!" There are so many products I love, like and some times like, but Bb as a whole are my faaaaavorite hair product line. It's not just their products, but it's the entire Bb culture. I'm extremely excited for this new addition to the salon. Great things have been happening, and boy did I miss seeing Bumble everyday (aside from inside my bathroom....).

I'm pretty tired from a long day of work.

Bumble and bumble's Shine line review will be posted soon. A review I've been meaning to get around to for... oh say 3 months.

Random: Milton enjoying A/C in the car.


I'm on the second chapter of Catching Fire... dun dun dun! Exciting reads. Who all has read or is reading The Hunger Games trilogy?

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment