Monday, May 2, 2011

Product Review: Biotin


I'm still experiencing hair depression, but I think I've found my cure. Since March 29th I've been taking Super Biotin 6000 vitamins. I bought it immediately after my locks were chopped off. I got it at GNC for about $30. There are 150 tablets and you take one a day. Well worth the money spent.  I can tell you I have probably gone a total of a week with forgetting to take them, but still in this short time I am pleased with the results! I have almost an inch of growth.

The vitamin claims to promote healthy hair, skin and nails. I've not really given two shits about the health of my nails or skin when it's come to the Biotin, but I definitely didn't experience any bad side effects.

An inch in a month is grand and dandy to me. So, I guess by the end of the year I'll have my hair back. And I'll be damned if any scissors come near it!!!! Ha.

I got featherhead extensions put in right after it was cut, and since the growth has been fairly rapid, I have had to get my extensions adjusted. Pretty pleased! :) I'll update at some point again to compare the progress. I'm curious if Biotin keeps working over longer periods of time.

Anyone else try something that wow'ed them? Prenatal vitamins?

No comments:

Post a Comment