Monday, March 19, 2012

It's been over a month...

DAMN! I've not blogged in over a month!

I've been trying out this new thing for a little more than a week. It may seem simple, but I'm appreciating life. I was outside returning from transporting my laundry to the laundry room and decided to enjoy the rain. Normally I'd dread being outside in the rain, but instead I chose to jump into each puddle on my return to my apartment. Simply paying attention to my surroundings, taking a moment to take a deep breath... it all has felt nice.

I've been catching up on Gossip Girl. It's seriously my guilty pleasure! I'm all caught up on Breaking Bad. Season 4 was A-MAZING!

I've spent my first nights away from Bryce in nearly years! I was in Dallas for a 3-day Bumble and bumble business immersion class. Learned many great tools. Missed my boyfriend. It was nice returning home. To my boys.

I got my tickets for Summer Fest! Snoop Dogg!

Bryce is invading my space now... I shall sign off!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment