Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Julep Maven Boxes

Since January I have been enrolled to get Julep Maven boxes. They're a monthly beauty box with mani and pedi goodies. You get a $40 (+)  value for $19.99. The box you get depends on your profiled style. I am the "It Girl" and it tends to send three full-sized bottles of nailpolish, which is a $42 value. Sometimes there will be extra goodies added. I just love these boxes! I get Birchbox and so far I've been kind of disappointed...

Julep nailpolish is 3-Free (safe for your precious fingers). They always have new colors introduced, which is great. The quality is pretty good. I definitely make sure to have a good top coat (Seche Vite). Lately I've noticed some chipping toward the end of my week, which isn't normal for me. I think it's because my nails are dry. Anyone?

For St. Patrick's Day they offered a mystery box, so I couldn't resist!





In the box I got: four milk chocolate coins, awesome emery board, glycolic hand scrub, hand brightener, a basecoat, Rachel (coppery shimmer hint of brown), Sofia (spring green with aqua glitter) and Charlotte (lavender).

xox

2 comments:

  1. How big are the boxes? I'm thinking of signing up but I have trouble getting packages delivered to my apartment if they don't fit in the tiny mailbox :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash - they definitely do fit into those small mailboxes, but mine always ends up at the leasing office for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete