Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Hello Kitty Nail Decals

Meow!

Nicole by OPI: Miss Independent.

In person it looks more silvery than pinky with silver. I actually like the color with the Blackberry's camera better because it looks pink and you can see the nail art. Cute.

I ordered a cute coat from Betsy Johnson the other day, and it was pending in my bank account, but suddenly the transaction wasn't there the next day!!!! I checked the ruelala.com to make sure they didn't cancel my order, which they didn't! So, I'm not sure what's going on! I'm planning on taking it with me to Chicago in 3 weeks. So, I hope it arrives! And I hope it fits well. It's kind of a cut that typically is cut and/or looks good with small-breasted women... :\ But I'll see if/when it gets here! I hope it's as cute in the picture. If it's a success I'll take the time to paste a photo into my blog.

A review coming soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment