Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nails-- Hello Kitty

Meow. I finally used my Hello Kitty nail art that I purchased from sephora.com a couple of months ago. VERY CUTE!

When  went on my affordable beauty shopping I  got many  new polishes! The one photographed above is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos. It's a soft turquoise even though my Blackberry camera captured a sweet mint color.

I painted my nails on Sunday. Let's see how long it'll be before I get a chip. So far good. I'm sure I'll have to spot touch once or twice before I change out my nailpolish this weekend. I think that I'll try to use more of my Hello Kitty nail art! EXCITING!!!!... ;)

My mother, Bryce and I are going to head out for oysters soon, mmmm... Delicious. I smell payday coming, too... Tomorrow? It'll be my first payday at the new salon. Pretty excited... to crunch numbers and all that geeky jazz.

Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment